Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Saskatoon Bound

My cousin Heather had a baby girl and named her Aubrey. This was the perfect excuse for us to go back to Saskatoon and see our friends and see my new baby girl. We crashed with the Baker's for a couple nights and had so much fun. Thanks guys for letting us stay there. My boys loved all the boy toys. I got to see Aubrey and hopefully suprised Heather. I never told her we were coming. I miss her so much I have to call her all the time even if I have nothing to talk about, I miss her. I didn't take pics of the new baby though. AAHH. She's adoreable and Laney was being such a good big sister. And Of Course, Heather looked amazing, as always.
While we were there Circus Gatti was in town. I totally remember my dad taking us as kids to this circus in Lethbridge and totally loved it. As an adult, questionable!! My kids had a blast though, popcorn and candy apples make any event awesome. Rueger and Briggs loved the juggling man and the elephants. We went with Jahn's, Cooper's and Baker's. So fun to be back in town with friends again.






In the morning Armes golfed with the boys. He had a lot of fun and it was golf - could you go wrong??? At night we planned a girls night to see everyone at Earl's for dessert. There was about 10 girls and it was so good to see everyone and they're all doing so good. I miss them so much. Wish I was visiting again soon.

No comments: