Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Drumheller

Lately, I ask the kids to take a picture and they always want to pose. So I let them. They make me laugh so hard.
Devyn loved the museum. Doesn't she look so relaxed and excited. I don't know why but I love this picture of her.


I have been talking about going to the museum for awhile now. The kids were so excited to see the dinosaurs. Rueger really wanted to see a T-Rex and yes we saw a couple of them. Briggs wanted to see a pteradactyl. There was one on the roof near the end. That was a close one.

It took us awhile to go through and the kids did great. Of course there is a million things to look at. We had a lot of fun and suprisingly enough the kids new a lot of the names of the dinosaurs. We have a puzzle with about 15 different dinosaurs and they're names on it and I guess they actually do pay attention to it.




Love these two. They love each other so much and are so good to each other.



No comments: