Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Devyn is 1

My baby is 1 and I couldn't be sadder!!! She is growing so fast. She kills me everyday with her weird looks and tooth grins that she gives me.

We made some pizza and chowed down. The boys were pretty excited for her. Of course she didn't really realize what was going on.


She is so sweet. I wasn't sure about having a girl a year ago but couldn't imagine life without her. She is the sweetest thing ever and I love love love her.



Of course CAKE. She actually liked it but gave weird faces at first. Probably because of the coldness of it.




I wrapped her present in tissue paper and let the boys color and write all over it to decorate it for Devyn. The boys love to write and color and did such a good job. We gave her a cabbage patch doll that the boys named Sally for her. She mostly just bangs Sally's head on the floor, I think she likes the sound of it but occasionally she'll get the bottle and bang it near her mouth., It's really cute. I used to have a cabbage patch kids when I was little. I forgot how good they smell. It's funny how smells bring back memories.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Ah, the smell of Cabbage Patch Kids... Just reading about it brings back memories. That's so sweet that the boys helped out with the present wrapping and naming. Your kids are so adorable!

Unknown said...

awww... happy birthday Dev! i cant believe our babies are getting SO old already, even though Ozzie still acts like a newborn most days:) this is krystyn.