Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Saskatoon

After Thanksgiving it was such a beautiful day that we decided to take advantage of the weather and take a walk along the river and across the train bridge. The kids decided that sides of the stairs made a perfect slide. Of course I am not a fan of heights and don't particulary like the train bridge or my kids sliding down these stairs, but boys will be boys and turn anything into a slide!
The kids and I. Devyn is there under the blanket in the Bjorn. (love that thing). Saskatoon really is beautiful. I cried when we moved out here and I know with our upcoming decisions I will cry when I leave. We have really loved it here. The city is great and the people are even better.


This is on the train bridge. It's wooden and it's shaky and it makes me so nervous. The boys love to look down at the river and Armes contemplates if he could make the jump. He likes to tease me to get a reaction. I love how they are daring but fear when they are older the dares will become more intense than just jumping off couches or cuboards! For now they worry me enough!




No comments: