Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

My costume was sweeeet this year. I went as a tired mom as you can tell.
Here's my sweet little butterfly. Devyn is 5 weeks old. Isn't she the sweetest thing ever? I sure think so. She is the most sweet baby and so easy-going. We love her to pieces.


So cute. I love girl costumes already. Grandma Perrett says she can be my little doll to dress up. I have taken that advice and ran with it. I love to dress her up and put bracelets on her and headbands. It is so fun. Everyone needs a girl.

This is my sexy husband. We're not really sure what he is maybe a pig farmer with those gumboots.



This year in preparation for halloween we had a little party at our house so that the kids could use their costumes more than once. Grandma Perrett got the kids these costumes and they were so excited to wear them. Rueger a gorilla and Briggs as a bat. The kids helped me decorate and they were so excited for Halloween this year.







Armes painted Rueger's face for the big night. It was kinda freaky outside because you really couldn't see his face at all. Briggs is so in love with this bat costume. He wears it almost everyday. He loves to spread his arms so everyone can see his wings.









The party kids. We made a cute little ghost craft and decorated some pumpkin cookies. Then the kids just played for awhile. What a cute bunch of kids. Rueger, Taya, Marlo, Elias, Carsen, Greta, Rylee, Briggs and Walker. Sorry Ben and Laney you were too late!! It was chaos at our house but it was a lot of fun. My kids love to have friends over.












2 comments:

The Coopers said...

Cute pics, her little costume is soo cute.
Thanks again for the party it sure was fun!

stewart's said...

Love all the costumes! Who ever said having a girl wasn't fun?!