Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Boring Days at the Perrett House

It was kind of a miserable day out and the kids were bored (and still in their jammies) so I told them to get my body pillow and slide down the stairs. They were so confused. I felt so ashamed - how could they not know or understand what to do. So after a few demonstrations from me they soon realized what I was giddy about. Briggs just ran up and down the stairs but Rueger got into it. No major accidents. Good day.

At least once a week I try to have something prepared for dinner that the kids can make. The easiest of course is pizza. They love to make the whole dinner all by themselves and are so proud when dad walks through the door and they have the table set and dinner ready. They are the best helpers.


For Rueger and Briggs the most important part of the pizza is the pineapple. They love it.

The finished product. What good cooks.


1 comment:

stewart's said...

What an amazing mom you are!! Love you guys!