Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Boys Camp

Our ward here planned a boys camp. No girls allowed as my boys would tell me over and over again. It was out at Elkwater and just for one night. The boys were so excited to go with dad and leave mom.
They got to eat camp food, sing by the fire, go on a hike, play around and just get dirty!! That's what camping is all about right. No limits. They're were a few minor accidents, of course, men "watching" the kids. A few stiches needed (not our kids) but all in all a good time.

It was awkward being home alone. Devyn goes to bed around 8 and then I watched some chick flicks and that's about it. I know I'm boring. It was kinda nice to go to bed early and do my own thing. I like having my family home with me and am glad it was only 1 night. They keep talking about another one in the winter but we'll see.


No comments: