Monday, September 28, 2009

Graduation Time











The gang. Armes, Eric, Erin and Conner. After being in Saskatoon for 6 years the day came to Graduate and move on with life!!!! Yay. I can't even explain how hard these guys had to work and how many endless hours of studying this took for them. Finally it all paid off and it all ended!!




Phil and Colleen came out for Graduation and it was so much fun. Do his parents look proud or what??? I will admit that when his name got called and he walked across the stage to get his diploma my eyes watered. I know lame eh? I think it's cause as his wife I got to see his daily struggles and all the hard times he went through. Sometimes I thought we were crazy to be here, but I am glad to say it's over. At the same time moving was really hard. I was fine until the morning of the move. I was thinking about all my great friends and all the fun times, then Krystyn showed up with McD's breakfast for us and I kinda broke down when she left. I love everyone there. I miss you so much.





Yes, my husband the dentist. Isn't he cute in his gown.

Mom and Dad Perrett at the Banquet. Armes had to give the toast to the family speech. He did such a good job. He was so so so nervous. He practiced and practiced and he didn't even let his parents hear him until that night. He was awesome.

Yes, it's true I get to make out with a dentist ALL THE TIME!

No comments: